Dewi Heald (1972, E) is an author living in the Vale of Glamorgan who writes comic and satirical fiction and also non-fiction exploring political and religious matters. His novella, ‘Me, I’m LIke Legend, I Am’ was Highly Commended in the New Welsh Review awards for Dystopian Fiction in 2019. He has also written short stories and articles for Nation.Cymru and other Welsh publications. Dewi is also a musician and performs in south Wales and on YouTube under the pseudonym ‘Dai Bongos’ as well as giving talks and performances to writers’ groups.
- Land Of Song & Seaweed (2020)
- Me, I’m Like Legend, I Am (2020)
- A Travelling Quaker Writes (2019)
- Freaky Tuesday & Other Stories (2018)
- The Tale of Charlotte the Liberator (2017)
- The Seven Pillows of Wisdom (2016)
- Cheese Market of the Future & Other Stories (2016)