David Brayley (1965, E) is a sports writer and education consultant from Swansea. He is heavily involved in the promotion of reading for pleasure for young people and makes countless school visits across Wales and the wider UK. He has spearheaded the Welsh Government’s ‘Make Time to Read’ campaign with Ashley Williams in 2013 and worked as a consultant for the National Literacy Trust on their ‘Premier League Reading Stars’ programme. He has also worked closely with Glamorgan CCC, Swansea City FC and Ospreys Rugby and their education programmes. He has also appeared on BBC TV’s Sport Mastermind in 2008. His latest book is the first in a series of MG rugby books, with Wales and British and Irish Lions star, James Hook.
- There’s Only Two Tony Cotteys (2008)
- Ashley Williams: My Premier League Diary (2012)
- The Official Swansea City Quiz Book: Volume One (2014)
- The Official Swansea City Quiz Book: Volume Two (2014)
- Champion of Champions (2017)
- Chasing a Rugby Dream: Kick-Off (2020)